Monday 20 October 2014

Day 107-110: Prague - Part 2



Peeing Sculpture by David Cerny - saucy



 Possibly the narrowest lane



 This was the John Lennon graffiti on the Lennon wall we took in 2003.

 Now in 2014... its all changed and I can't locate the painting above

 
 


 There wasn't any locks before... now this railing, I guessed its just waiting to topple



Memorial to the victims of Communism (a little sad looking at them)














Good coffee should be black like a devil, hot like hell and sweet like a Kiss...
A woman is like a tea bag, you never know how strong it is until it's in hot water...
What ya think?

















My photos are mostly landscapes and occassionally I need to take a selfie for my folks. Hi mum and dad... remember we took a family photo here back in 2003?



 The Golden Lane at Prague castle is now barricaded and need to pay entrance fee?





+++

 The chicken was cooked to perfect timing. It was so tender. Honza won't tell me his secret...

 Na zdraví!

+++
 
How awesome is my host!? He gave Thorn a big clean down and after the bubble bath, Thorn is sparkling again, almost couldn't bear to get it dirty again. He even gave Thorn a quick service and now its smooth riding again. Big thanks!

+++

 One of my favourite fruit! I never get to buy them cheaply in the countries I've been... Neither this time, it's still expensive but was on offer

 Felt so at home shopping at Tesco I actually spent quite a long time in there even though I'm mostly browsing due to budget constraints
I've been looking forward to buying bread when I was in Europe cos I like to play with the bread slicing machine.

+++

Hey where are you going with my bike? haha... Thorn is too small ya.
So who is Honza? He is the friend I met in Norway back in August. Never thought we'll meet again as I didn't have his contact then. Sorry I stayed kinda too long and thanks for letting me recuperate at your place. Thanks for sharing this too http://www.greenways.cz

No comments :

Post a Comment