Wednesday 5 November 2014

Day 125-126: To Innsbruck

 My cycling route, under the motorway







+++

Innsbruck

 













 Never tried, now still thinking of this place :(

''Very'' funny









 Decorating the Christmas tree with lights. Where will I be this Christmas? I wonder...





 Christmas stalls waiting to be unfold...



+++

Rene cooked Kaiserschmarrn (Austrian pancake) for dinner
Thanks Rene & Irena for hosting me amidst your exams. Not only that, Rene also gave me suggestions on route in Austria and out of Innsbruck. 
Rene was cycle touring in Norway this summer too and coincidentally we figured that we were at the same place around the same time but didn't see each other.


04 Nov 2014: 89km [Sunny, Head wind + 3rd puncture]
05 Nov 2014: 0km [Cloudy, Rain]

No comments :

Post a Comment