Friday 28 November 2014

Day 145-149: Last leg of Croatia




 Climbing area looks good


 


 1kg for 2KN






 Rolling in the dark is getting common with shorter daylight and I really don't like it






 View from Marko's place

 An edible fruit...wonder how it taste like. I don't think Marko will be impressed if I pluck off the only fruit on the plant so lets leave it as it is

 Have a drink even if its in the day


 Thanks Marko for hosting me.

Went down to Molunat to get some groceries and chilling by the bay

 Lemons



 
He was keeping a lookout for me while I pluck some pomegranates by the roadside

A little bitter and sourish but its free and full of vits

+++


 To Montenegro borders.. woohooo




Bye Hrvatska.  Thanks for the almost perfect weather

+++

Along Kotor bay, Montenegro. It was raining hard when I arrived in Montenegro and couldn't really enjoy the beautiful Kotor bay...

24 Nov 14: 73.12km [Sunny]
25 Nov 14: 89.97km [Sunny]
26 Nov 14: 101.94km [Rain]
27 Nov 14: 14km [Cloudy]
28 Nov 14: 69.02km [Rain]

No comments :

Post a Comment